Senior Graphic Designer will be directly responsible for the management and creation of graphic design deliverables for client projects including Public Relations initiatives, Marketing and Advertising Campaigns and Special Events.
Graphic Design/Digital Media
• Track monthly client design expenses for all clients • Oversee graphic design elements
• Update and maintain the CF&A Website
• Design and update CF&A marketing material including business cards, letterhead, logo and new business collateral
• Create, maintain and update client websites
• Design client marketing and advertising materials including print and out-of-home advertisements
• Create material for special events including invitations, place cards and signage
• Create and implement design elements for social media campaigns both organic and paid
• Design and coordinate E-blast campaigns as well as design and distribute monthly concierge E-blast
• Oversee the CF&A design team including in-house and freelance graphic design, photography and video staff
• Participate in Leadership Team Meetings at CF&A
• Attend client and new business meetings as neede
This is a full-time, salaried position to begin immediately. The salary is commensurate with experience. Benefits include medical and optional dental insurance, a 401K savings plan, vacation pay, paid sick leave and personal time.