Love Classical, Jazz and World music? Looking for a great summer job? Join our phenomenal sales team at DCM and help fill the house for the Chicago Symphony Orchestra!
Train to sell season tickets to CSO audience members by phone from our offices at beautiful Symphony Center. Must be energetic and expressive with an outgoing personality and love working in a fun, fast-paced arts environment.
Perks include cash bonuses, special incentives and free concert tickets throughout the season! Perfect for actors, artists, musicians, students and music enthusiasts in search of flexible part-time work.
- Part-time, 20+ hours per week (minimum 16).
- Evening, afternoon and weekend shifts available.
- Compensation is hourly plus commission.
- Sales, telemarketing or call center experience preferred.
- Previous box office, subscription sales, telefund or alumni fundraising experience a big plus.
- Training is paid.
- Background check required.